FAU and Palm Beach State College students, staff, and faculty may place Interlibrary Loan requests for physical materials as well as electronically-delivered book chapters and articles.
Physcial items located at the Boca Campus Wimberly Library and the Jupiter Campus Library are available on request via our Paging system. However, interbranch deliver of materials from the Harbor Branch Campus Library is still currently unavailable.
For more information on requesting items, please click here.
To Renew Your ILL Request:
1. Log in to your ILL Account
2. In the left hand column under View click on Checked Out Items
3. A list of your checked out items will appear. Click on the Transaction Number (it is left of the title) of the item you would like to renew.
4. If the item is renewable, there will be a Renew Request option at the top of the screen. Click on Renew Request.
5. If you do not see a Renew Request option, please contact the ILL Office directly for help.
6. Your renewal request will be sent to the ILL office and your item will be assigned a tentative due date.
FAU ILL will follow the guidelines set by the lending library and has no ability to override their decision with regards to any due date extension.
7. If you still need an item and were unable to renew it, we recommend that you put in a new request for the item. You can easily put in a duplicate request by clicking on Clone Request on your open request, this will copy all the request information into a new request form:
To Renew Your UBorrow Request:
1. You are able to renew your UBorrow request using your FAU library account.
2. In the top right corner, click on the loan/renewals button.
3. Scroll down your list of checked out items, near the bottom you will see your UBorrow Items On Loan. Find the item you would like to renew and click the request renewal button next to the correct title.
4. Your renewal request will be sent to the lending library for consideration. You will receive an email with the new due date after they have approved it. If you do not receive an email within a couple days, please contact the ILL Office directly for help.