To Renew Your ILL Request:
1. Log in to your ILL Account
2. Scroll down to your Checked Out Items section found on the Main Menu.
3. Scan the list to find your item. To renew, click on the Renew button on your item.
4. If the item is not renewable, there will be not be a Renew button. If you would still like to try and get it renewed, please contact the ILL Office directly for help.
5. Your renewal request will be sent on to the lending library and your item will be assigned a tentative due date.
6. If you still need an item and were unable to renew it, we recommend that you put in a new request for the item. You can easily put in a duplicate request by clicking on Actions then clicking on Clone Request on your open request, this will copy all the request information into a new request form:
To Renew Your UBorrow Request:
1. Log onto your FAU library account, click on Sign In located on the top right of the FAU Catalog webpage
2. Click on the Single Sign-ON link and sign in using your FAU credentials.
3. You are now logged onto your FAU Library Account. You should see your name listed in the upper right corner. Click on your name to open the drop down menu and click on My Loans.
4. Your UBorrow loans can be renewed for a maximum loan time of 120 days from the time it arrived. Click on the RENEW button on your UBorrow request. You will receive an email with the new due date after they have approved it. If you do not receive an email within a couple hours, please contact the ILL Office directly for help.