1. When you receive an email notice that your Article or Book Chapter is available, you will need to log onto your ILL Account to download the file.
2. Once you are logged on, scroll to your Electronically Received Articles section on the Main Menu. Your new article should be listed underneath. Click on View and the article will open in your default browser. You can then print, save, or download the file if desired.
3. If you would like to look at the full record, click on Actions to open the drop down menu then click on Details. This will open up the full record for the request.
4. Hint, when you save your file, take note of the file name and location and adjust as needed before saving.
5. If you have any trouble saving the document or if there is a problem with the document, such as a poor scan or incorrect article, please contact the ILL Office for help.
6. If you realize that it has been more than thirty days since the document was posted to your account, you will need to put in a new request for the item as it has been deleted from our servers.