FAU and Palm Beach State College students, staff, and faculty may place Interlibrary Loan requests for physical materials as well as electronically-delivered book chapters and articles.
Physcial items located at the Boca Campus Wimberly Library and the Jupiter Campus Library are available on request via our Paging system. However, interbranch deliver of materials from the Harbor Branch Campus Library is still currently unavailable.
For more information on requesting items, please click here.
1. When you receive an email notice that your Article or Book Chapter is available, you will need to log onto your ILL Account to download the file.
2. Once you are logged on, click on Received Articles/Book Chapters in the View section in the left hand column.
3. This will open a list of your current articles/book chapters. To download the file, click on View.
4. If you would like to look at the full record first before you download the file, click on the Transaction Number, this will open up the full record for the request. To then download the article, click on View PDF at the top of the screen.
5. Take note of the file name and location and adjust as needed before saving.
6. If you have any trouble saving the document or if there is a problem with the document, such as a poor scan or incorrect article, please contact the ILL Office for help.
7. If you realize that it has been more than thirty days since the document was posted to your account, you will need to put in a new request for the item as it has been deleted from our servers.