FAU and Palm Beach State College students, staff, and faculty may place Interlibrary Loan requests for physical materials as well as electronically-delivered book chapters and articles.
Physcial items located at the Boca Campus Wimberly Library and the Jupiter Campus Library are available on request via our Paging system. However, interbranch deliver of materials from the Harbor Branch Campus Library is still currently unavailable.
For more information on requesting items, please click here.
1. Please do not put in your Z-number in the place of your Owl Card number.
2. You may only use your FAU email address. Due to OIT's current security protocols, only your FAU email address will accept our automated messages. PBSC students should set up text messaging on their account to receive our notifications.
3. You can set up to receive text message notifications by adding your cell phone number to the Email Address field.
4. Faculty and staff can use their FAU office address as their mailing address if they prefer.
5. Authorized Users are individuals that you give permission to pick up your ILL holds on your behalf.
6. PBSC South Campus students should mark PBSC South Campus as their Department/Major/Program. If you have not chosen a major, please choose Other.
7. In choosing which campus you would like us to deliver to, please remember that students cannot have campus delivery to Davie, Tower, or Sea Tech campuses. Faculty and staff who have offices at Davie, Tower, and Sea Tech campuses may choose to have their materials delivered to their offices via campus mail. Boca faculty may also choose to have materials delivered to their office.
8. In choosing your ILL username, we recommend you use either your Owl Card number or your FAU email address up till the @fau.edu (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org would be jdoe2).
9. We suggest you choose a password that you can easily remember, write it down and keep it someplace secure, or keep it in a password protected file containing the various passwords that you use.
1. If you are on the Interlibrary Loan webpage, click on Log in | Request a Title. This will take you to the log in screen.
2. Enter your Username and Password, click on LOGON TO ILLIAD.
3. You are now logged onto your ILL Account and are ready to place a request. If you have any problems, please contact the ILL Office for help.
1. If you remember your Username, then you are able to regain access to your ILL Account at any time.
2. On the Log In screen, click on Forgot Password?
3. Enter your Username in the box and click RESET PASSWORD.
4. You should receive an email to the address listed on your ILL Account that will allow you to regain access.
5. If this does not work, or if you cannot remember your Username, please contact the ILL Office for help.
1. First, log onto your ILL Account.
2. Once you are logged on, click on Change Password from the Tools section.
3. Enter your old password, then enter your new password twice. Click on SUBMIT INFORMATION. Please note, passwords are case sensitive.
1. First, log onto your ILL Account.
2. Once you are logged on, click on Change User Information in the Tools section from the left hand column.
3. This will open your ILL record. Update or Add any information that you would like on your record, then click on SUBMIT INFORMATION.
4. You can update:
*To update your password, see the Regaining Access tab above.
1. To log onto your FAU Library Account, click on the renewals/library account button on top right of the FAU Catalog webpage.
2. Enter your 14 digit Owl Card number (without the A) and your birth month and day (MMDD - e.g. enter 0304 for March 4th). Then click on sign in.
3. You are now logged onto your FAU Library Account. You can view your UBorrow requests by clicking on loans/renewals from the top right corner of the screen.
How can I receive ILL notices as text messages?
You can receive your ILL Notification via text in addition to an email by logging onto your ILL Account, then selecting User Information from the left menu bar, then and adding your cell phone number to the Email Address field as shown in the following example:
Email Address: Johndoe@fau.edu,email@example.com
How can I receive UBorrow notices as text messages?
Please note text messages or data rates may apply. Please contact your service provider for more information.
Complete notices are sent via text messaging and are truncated to fit character limits. Your provider may send multiple text messages for each notice.