Skip to Main Content
This summer, we are working to upgrade the research experience by making ongoing improvements to our Research Guides.
You may encounter changes in the look and feel of the Research Guides website along with structural changes to our existing guides.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process
please let us know
Welcome to the ENC Class Resource Guide created especially for you!
This guide gives you information about the FAU Libraries. It also suggests places to look for books and articles. We hope that you find this information helpful and that you will refer to it often!
Following this session you should know how to:
- Use OneSearch to find articles, books and more!
- Understand the difference between electronic journals and databases.
- Use to connect to full-text articles in different databases.
- Use Ask A Librarian to get additional personal help.
- Learn basic search strategies.
- Understand and avoid "plagiarism."
From the Libraries Home Page