1. When you receive an email notice that your Article or Book Chapter is available, you will need to log onto your ILL Account to download the file.
2. Once you are logged on, click on Electronically Received Articles in the View section in the left hand column.
3. This will open a list of your current articles. Click on the Transaction Number of the article you would like to download.
4. This will open up the full record for the request. To download the article, click on View PDF at the top of the screen.
5. Take note of the file name and location and adjust as needed before saving.
6. If you have any trouble saving the document or if there is a problem with the document, such as a poor scan or incorrect article, please contact the ILL Office for help.
7. If you realize that it has been more than thirty days since the document was posted to your account, you will need to put in a new request for the item as it has been deleted from our servers.