The Instruction and Engagement Department provides help with using the library by chat, email, and phone! You can also make an appointment for a personal consultation with a librarian in person, or online via Google Hangouts or Lync/Skype for Business.
Before getting in touch, see our frequently asked questions.
The Library's Home Page has direct links to many library services and resources.
To check out DVDs, videos, CDs, audiotapes and more, visit the Media Center in room 122.
* iPads available for loan!
* Laptop computers (PCs and Mac) are available for in-library use only.
* FLIP video cameras and scientific calculators can also be borrowed here.
* Anatomic models are available for checkout and use in the library.
* If the Media Center is closed, please visit the Service Desk for assistance.
In addition to our books on the shelves, online resources and other varied materials, the Libraries offers some unique and special collections.