Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
The FAU Libraries are here to help! Whether it is for a quiet space to study between classes, or to find articles for assignments, the Libraries have services to assist students.
The Libraries have locations at FAU and its partner campuses:
Are all of your classes online? If so, see which library services are available to you:
The Owl Card is your library card! Bring yours to use library materials and facilities.
Basic Library Services
Learn more about basic library services available at the campus libraries of Florida Atlantic University.
FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions
I have a question about using the library.
I need some quick research help.
How late is the library open?
I need to check on my library account or pay an overdue fine.
- See your library account in the FAU Library Catalog.
- Contact Your Local Campus Library:
- Boca Raton Campus Library (Building LY3): (561) 297-3785
- John D. MacArthur at Jupiter Campus Library: (561) 299-8530
- Broward College at Davie - University/College Library (Building 17): (954) 201-6648
- Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute (HBOI) Library: (772) 242-2486
Does the library have computers or computer labs?
Can I borrow a laptop, graphing calculator, or multimedia equipment?
What if I can't get the full text of an article I found in CINAHL or another database?