To search for images in Google Images:
For a basic search (images 1 & 2) :
1. From google.com, enter your keyword(s) into the search box, then on the results page (shown in image one),
2. Narrow to "images."
3. Navigate to usage rights by selecting "tools."
4. In the new drop down navigation bar, click "usage rights"
5. The results list defaults to "all," click a different license to narrow your results to images with the particular license details attached (see box on usage rights definition to determine which license fits your needs.)
For an advanced search (image 3):
1. From https://www.google.com/advanced_image_search, fill in the search box(es) with your keyword(s).
2. Use the fields to narrow your search.
3. Choose a usage right to search. Results are defaulted to return all images, however additional details on usage rights can be seen in the usage right box on this page to help you determine which one is the best fit for your needs.