Skip to Main Content
This summer, we are working to upgrade the research experience by making ongoing improvements to our Research Guides.
You may encounter changes in the look and feel of the Research Guides website along with structural changes to our existing guides.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process
please let us know
Welcome to the LibGuide for Professor Root's Certificate in Marketing class! This guide will help you to find economic, industry, demographic, and consumer information from various sources to help you create a marketing plan.
As a result of library instruction, you will be able to:
- Determine which resources to use to search for industry information relating to competition and trends.
- Use the "Off-Campus Connect" link to remotely access electronic resources.
- Effectively search online databases and other web sources for industry, economic, demographic, and consumer based information.
- Locate the full text of an article using "Find It @FAU."
- Evaluate information for reliability, authority, accuracy, and relevancy.
Last updated on Feb 16, 2023 10:03 AM