Skip to Main Content
This summer, we are working to upgrade the research experience by making ongoing improvements to our Research Guides.
You may encounter changes in the look and feel of the Research Guides website along with structural changes to our existing guides.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process
please let us know
EDH 7935: Higher Education Doctoral Seminar
Welcome to the library resource guide for Professors Floyd's Fall 2022 EDH 7935 doctoral seminar.The resources contained in this guide will provide you with a starting point for finding information on the topic of your choice. Use the tabs above to access information. Good luck and happy researching!
Following this session you should know how to:
- Log into OpenAthens (when, how and why)
- Use the FAU Library Catalog to locate books and other materials owned by the Library
- Know what the peer-review process is and why it is important
- Understand the difference between electronic journals and databases
- Become aware of and use the most important databases for conducting literature reviews in the discipline of education
- Use the "Find It @ FAU" button to connect to full-text articles in different databases
- Use Web of Science to conduct cited reference searches and to rank search results by number of citations
- Use OneSearch to conduct a search of most of FAU Libraries' online resources in one place.
- Cite your sources
- Get additional help
Library Hours Boca Raton & Partner Campuses
Spring 2023 Semester Hours (Boca Raton):
The library building is open for the Spring 2023 semester from 7:40 am - 12:00 midnight, Monday-Thursday, 10:30 am - 6 pm on Saturday, and noon - midnight on Sunday (see our hours page for any changes).
It's easy to reach us!
Partner Campus Library Hours: