EndNote has a basic, web version available through FAU's Web of Science Database.
"EndNote® enables you to move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper. You can sync your EndNote library across your desktop, online, and iPad so all your references, attachments, and groups can be accessed from anywhere."
- Store up to 50,000 references
- 20 most popular bibliographic styles
- 2GB of file storage
- Search the 6 most popular databases
- Webpage reference capture
- Use the link below to log in to the Web of Science database.
- Sign in at the top right side of the page (or register for a free account with your FAU email)
- Click on "EndNote" in the tool bar at the top of the page.