Welcome to the FAU Libraries subject guide for Caribbean Literature. This guide includes information resources including research strategies, databases, journals, books, websites, and more.
The goal of this guide is to provide students with prompt access to FAU library resources in this subject. Visit the tabs at the top of this page for specific information that will help you:
- Construct a search strategy: having a well-constructed search strategy is the most important part of starting your research.
- Get Articles: the library's databases and journals provide access to thousands of scholarly articles.
- Find Books: access the FAU Libraries catalog to locate books and other library materials, such as multimedia and government documents.
- Websites: not all information on the internet is junk! This page links to reputable organizations and agencies as well as information on how to evaluate information you find on the web.
- Write & Cite: resources for writing as well as resources management tools and avoiding plagiarism and copyright infringement.
For assistance in using the library or conducting research, contact the Reference Department or visit the Need Help? tab for additional ways to find get help from a librarian.