Skip to Main Content
Beginning this summer and throughout the fall semester, we are working to upgrade the research experience by making ongoing improvements to our Research Guides.
You may encounter changes in the look and feel of the Research Guides website along with structural changes to our existing guides.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process
please let us know
Harbor Branch Library, Director
This is the FAU Libraries subject guide for Aquaculture. The goal of this page is to provide scientists, faculty, and researchers with prompt access to FAU library resources in this subject. The following can be found in this guide:
- Get Articles: this page provides links to databases, or large, online collections of journal articles. Some databases also provide statistics and figures.
- Browse Journals: read scholarly literature published by professionals in the field.
- Find Books: access the FAU Libraries catalog and the FAU/HBOI catalog to locate books and other library materials owned by the libraries.
- FAU Libraries' YouTube tutorial "Start with OneSearch" demonstrates how to find materials through this discovery tool.
- Web Sites: not all information on the internet is junk! This page links to reputable organizations and agencies that focus on aquaculture. For assistance in using the library or conducting research, contact myself or another librarian!
The following is a partial list of subject headings for topics in Aquaculture:
- Aquatic plants
- Fish culture
- Edible plants
- Marine biology
- Stock enhancement
To request articles from another FAU campus library, or other libraries, use Interlibrary Loan. Loan time takes 7-10 days, so don't wait until the last minute!
Last updated on Jan 19, 2023 11:10 AM