This is the FAU Libraries subject guide for Aquaculture. The goal of this page is to provide scientists, faculty, and researchers with prompt access to FAU library resources in this subject. The following can be found in this guide:
- Get Articles: this page provides links to databases, or large, online collections of journal articles. Some databases also provide statistics and figures.
- Browse Journals: read scholarly literature published by professionals in the field.
- Find Books: access the FAU Libraries catalog and the FAU/HBOI catalog to locate books and other library materials owned by the libraries.
- FAU Libraries' YouTube tutorial "Start with OneSearch" demonstrates how to find materials through this discovery tool.
- Web Sites: not all information on the internet is junk! This page links to reputable organizations and agencies that focus on aquaculture. For assistance in using the library or conducting research, contact myself or another librarian!
Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution Librarian