Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Beginning this summer, we are working to upgrade the research experience by making ongoing improvements to our Research Guides.
You may encounter changes in the look and feel of the Research Guides website along with structural changes to our existing guides.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process
please let us know
Following this session you should know how to:
- Use the FAU Library Catalog to locate books and other materials owned by the Library
- Use OneSearch to find books, articles and more in one search!
- Search online databases for information
- Understand the difference between electronic journals and databases
- Use to connect to full-text articles in different databases
- Find information to help you cite your sources
- Get additional help via Ask a Librarian