Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
Boca Raton & Partner Campuses
Following this session you should know how to:
- Use the FAU Library Catalog to locate books and other materials owned by the Library
- Use OneSearch to conduct Google-like searches of library holdings
- Log into Off Campus Connect/EZproxy (when, how and why)
- Understand the difference between electronic journals and databases
- Become aware of and use the most important databases for conducting literature reviews
- Use the "Find it at FAU" button to connect to full-text articles in different databases
- Determine if a periodical is peer-reviewed
- Cite your sources
- Get additional help