Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Boca Raton & Partner Campuses
Spring 2022 Semester Hours (Boca Raton):
The library building is open for the Spring 2022 semester from 7:40 am - 12:00 midnight, Monday-Friday, 10:30 am - 6 pm on Saturday, and noon - midnight on Sunday (see our hours page for any changes).
It's easy to reach us!
Partner Campus Library Hours:
EDG 7938: Foundations of Curriculum Inquiry
Welcome to the library resource guide for Professor Schoorman's Fall 2020 EDG 7938 Foundations of Curriculum Inquiry course. The resources contained in this guide will provide you with a starting point for finding information on the topic of your choice. Use the tabs above to access information. Good luck and happy researching!
Following this session you should know how to:
- Use the FAU Library Catalog to locate books and other materials owned by the Library
- Log into Off Campus Connect (when, how and why)
- Develop a search strategy using thesauri, Boolean operators, truncation and wildcards
- Understand the difference between electronic journals and databases
- Become aware of and use the most important databases for conducting literature reviews in the discipline of education
- Search most of the Libraries' resources at one time using OneSearch.
- Use "Find it @ FAU" to connect to full-text articles in different databases
- Determine if a periodical is peer-reviewed
- Locate other authors that have cited an article of interest, and rank articles by number of times cited using Web of Science
- Cite your sources
- Get additional help
Graduate Study Lounge (2)
Keep up with the latest library information at Lib2Go at our website!
Graduate students enrolled at Florida Atlantic University, as well as students within the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine, now have an exclusive lounge in the Wimberly Library to study, relax or just hang out, thanks to the generosity of the University Club of the FAU Foundation.
The Graduate Study Lounge, is located in LY-245 and is tucked away on the west end of the second floor with access controlled by a student’s Owl Card. The lounge opens to a multi-purpose room that is set up with four side-by-side computer stations and collaboration space with a rolling conference table and matching chairs.