Skip to Main Content
Beginning this summer and throughout the fall semester, we are working to upgrade the research experience by making ongoing improvements to our Research Guides.
You may encounter changes in the look and feel of the Research Guides website along with structural changes to our existing guides.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process
please let us know
PBSC Library Card
What do you need to do to receive a PBSC library card?
- Visit the Bookstore at room BK-107 on Palm Beach State College-Boca Raton Campus. Phone: 561-862-4361.
- Your PantherCard IS your Palm Beach State College Library Card.
- You must be currently enrolled and present a valid schedule.
What can you do with a PBSC library card?
- Check out books at any Palm Beach State College campus.
- Access Palm Beach State College electronic databases from your home or other remote location.
How do I access PBSC databases?
How do I access PBSC library databases? NEW! Tutorial
Not sure where to start? Visit the PBSC LibGuide for Distance Learners
Top PBSC Databases:
- Academic OneFile
- Academic Search Complete
- Career Transitions
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- Lit Finder
- Literary Reference Center Plus
- Literature Resources from Gale
- Opposing Viewpoints
- Research Companion
For additional assistance, contact:
Last updated on Dec 8, 2022 9:46 AM