Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
This Subject Guide is for and provides resource information on Early Modern Britain
- Getting Started: Provides a brief overview of the many different departments in the library that can help you with your research needs.
- The Research Cycle: Provides an explanation of the research process as well as information to other services or sources offered here at the FAU or beyond.
- Books & eBooks: Provides both a selected list of books found in the library on Early Modern Britain, as well as the ability to search the FAU Library Catalog.
- Indexes/Databases & Journals: Offers links to FAU Databases and Academic Journals that have research material on Early Modern Britain.
- OneSearch: Provides the ability to search across the entire library platform.
- Obtaining Resources Beyond the Walls of FAU: Provides information regarding Interlibrary Loan and UBorrow as well as Google Scholar and Google Books.
- Web Resources on Early Modern Britain: Provides a list of links to web resources that provide information on Early Modern Britain.
- Plagiarism: Information on the topic of plagiarism, as well as, links to FAU Honor Code can be found here.
- Chicago Manual of Style: Links to various web sources to help with understanding and using the Chicago Manual Style.
- Research Assistance: If you need help with your research their are many ways you can reach the Instruction and Engagement Department for research assistance.