Skip to Main Content
Beginning this summer and throughout the fall semester, we are working to upgrade the research experience by making ongoing improvements to our Research Guides.
You may encounter changes in the look and feel of the Research Guides website along with structural changes to our existing guides.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process
please let us know
Welcome to the FAU Libraries subject guide for finding case studies. This guide provides information on how to locate case studies using different resources, such as databases, FAU Catalog (for books or other items), OneSearch, journals, and websites. Here are some helpful search strategies.
- Identify your search terms, such as keywords and company name (if known).
- Develop a search strategy, which will depend on the type of resource, such as a database, FAU catalog (for books or other items) or OneSearch.
- Consider using AND to narrow a keyword search and OR to broaden. (Example: stress OR burnout.)
- Search by subject headings and case studies as subheading with dashes in FAU Catalog "Basic Search." (Example: Business ethics--Case studies)
- Use keywords and quotation marks around more than one word with AND to narrow searches to find case studies in databases ("Advanced Search") and OneSearch. (Example: "information systems" and "case studies")
The following is a partial list of subject headings related to case studies that can be used to locate books and other items in the FAU Libraries Catalog.
Business ethics--Case studies
Corporate culture--Case studies
Job satisfaction--Case studies
Last updated on Dec 8, 2022 9:36 AM