Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
Wimberly Library Hours Boca Raton Campus
News & Weather
Get news from Palm Beach county and around the world through this LibGuide! The following can be found on these tabs:
- Local News: links to radio, TV, and news outlets in Palm Beach and Broward Counties. Also includes links to newspaper archives on the web.
- Florida News: statewide news outlets and links to databases for searching current and back articles.
- National News Databases: access to major news outlets such as New York Times and Washington Post; also includes links to FAU Libraries' newspaper databases to find articles.
- World News: news with an international perspective. Some outlets are available in world languages such as Creole, Spanish, and more.
- Weather: links to weather and offical weather agencies such as NOAA.
- Severe Weather & Hurricanes: severe weather preparedness pages, weather alerts, and tropical weather updates.
For assistance, please please contact me or any other librarian. For prompt assistance, try Ask-A-Librarian!