Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
Wimberly Library Hours - Boca Raton Campus
Summer 2021 Semester Hours (Boca Raton):
The library building is open for the Spring 2021 semester from 7:35 am - 6:00 p.m., Monday-Friday (see our hours page for any changes). Many of us are still working remotely, and are available to to meet with you virtually.
It's easy to reach us!
Welcome to the library resource guide for Professor Murray's Spring 2016 SPC 4517 course. The resources contained in this guide will provide you with a starting point for finding information on the topic of your choice. Use the tabs above to access information. Good luck and happy researching!
Following this session you should know how to:
- differentiate scholarly resources from popular works.
- develop a research statement and formulate questions based on information needs.
- develop a search strategy appropriate to the investigative method.
- critically evaluate information for reliability, authority, accuracy, and relevancy.
- understand what "plagiarism" is and its importance in the academic setting.
- identify the appropriate citation style to cite sources.