Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
Did you know?
The HBOI Library is located in the LINK Building of the Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute.
You can schedule an appointment with a librarian to help you find the resources you need!
- The HBOI Library has 13 computers in the Main Library and 15 laptops for student & faculy use, including one Assistive Technology Workstation.
- All computers are linked to a color printer/scanner.
- Library computers have SAS, SPSS, OFFICE 2013, and Adobe software.
- A Collaborative Study Room, a Book Scan station, and a 3M Self Check station are available in the library for your use,
- A classroom with nine computers can be scheduled for instruction or presentations.
- Free Wi-fi and online printing from laptops can be used in all areas of the library.
Nursing Research LibGuide at Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute
Edwin A. Link Building
The goal of this LibGuide is to provide Nursing Students and Faculty with prompt access to FAU Library resources in Nursing & Nursing Research. The following can be found in this LibGuide:
FAU Libraries Home Page: Access the FAU Libraries website for articles, books, databases, library news, and research assistance.
Find Books: Access the FAU Libraries catalog to locate books and other library materials owned by the libraries.
Find Articles or Browse Journals: Follow links to databases, online collections of journal articles, and scholarly literature published by professionals in the field. Learn how to create a Search Strategy with example and form.
Formatting & Citing Sources: Format sources and save references in RefWorks, the FAU bibliographic database.
Websites: Locate websites for reputable organizations and agencies that focus on nursing. For assistance in using the library or conducting research, contact myself or another librarian!
Harbor Branch Library, Director
We need your help. Please complete this survey on library research.
Last updated on Feb 23, 2021 11:17 AM