Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Beginning this summer, we are working to upgrade the research experience by making ongoing improvements to our Research Guides.
You may encounter changes in the look and feel of the Research Guides website along with structural changes to our existing guides.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process
please let us know
Wimberly Library Hours
Boca Raton Campus
Spring 2022 Semester Hours (Boca Raton):
The library building is open for the Spring 2022 semester from 7:40 am - 12:00 midnight, Monday-Thursday, 10:30 am - 6 pm on Saturday, and noon - midnight on Sunday (see our hours page for any changes).
It's easy to reach us!
Partner Campus Library Hours:
About this LibGuide
This is the LibGuide for EML 4521 - Engineering Design. The goal of this page is to provide students with prompt access to FAU library resources. The following tabs have links and information about various resources:
- Get Articles: this page provides links to databases, or large, online collections of journal articles. Some databases also provide statistics and figures.
- Find Books: access the FAU Libraries catalog to locate books and other library materials owned by the libraries.
- Browse Journals: read scholarly literature published by professionals in the field.
- Websites: not all information on the internet is junk! This page links to reputable organizations and agencies in engineering.
- Library Help & Writing Assistance: the links on this page include tutorials on the research process, science information sources, and writing.
- Guide to Science Information Sources: an explanation of the various types of publications in science, and how to use the literature to learn more about a topic.
For assistance in using the library or conducting research, contact a librarian!
Follow the FAU Libraries!