Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
Boca Raton & Partner Campuses
EDA 7061: The Context of Educational Administration
Welcome to the library resource guide for Professor Maslin-Ostrowski's Fall 2017 EDA 7061 doctoral seminar.The resources contained in this guide will provide you with a starting point for finding information on the topic of your choice. Use the tabs above to access information. Good luck and happy researching!
Following this session you should know how to:
- Use the FAU Library Catalog to locate books and other materials owned by the Library
- Log into Off Campus Connect (when, how and why)
- Understand the difference between electronic journals and databases
- Become aware of and use the most important databases for conducting literature reviews in the discipline of education
- Use the "Find It @ FAU" button to connect to full-text articles in different databases
- Determine if a periodical is peer-reviewed
- Use Web of Science to conduct cited reference searches and to rank search results by number of citations
- Use OneSearch to conduct a search of most of FAU Libraries' online resources in one place.
- Cite your sources
- Get additional help