Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Subject Terms for Criminal Justice
The following is a partial list of subject headings related to Criminal Justice that can be used to locate books and other items in the FAU Libraries Catalog.
- Capital Punishment
- Crime detection
- Criminal Justice, Administration of
- Drug abuse
- Drug traffic
- Federal aid to law enforcement agencies
- Feminist criminology
- Forensic Sciences
- Juvenile delinquency
- Law enforcement
- Organized crime
- Race relations
- Restorative justice
- Victims of crimes
About this guide
Welcome to the FAU Libraries subject guide for the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice. This LibGuide includes information resources including databases, journals, books and more.
Use the tabs at the top to find resources and information to help you research this topic.
The goal of this page is to provide students with prompt access to FAU library resources in this subject. The following can be found on this page:
- Get Articles: this page provides links to databases, or large, online collections of journal articles. Some databases also provide statistics and figures.
- Browse Journals: read scholarly literature published by professionals in the field.
- Find Books: access the FAU Libraries catalog to locate books and other library materials owned by the libraries.
- Web Sites: not all information on the internet is junk! This page links to reputable organizations and agencies that focus on Criminal Justice.
For assistance in using the library or conducting research, contact myself or another librarian!
Tom O'Brien, Associate University Librarian