Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
What is RefWorks?
This update to RefWorks is a new way to
- collect, manage and organize research papers and documents.
- read, annotate, organize, and cite your research
- collaborate with friends and colleagues by sharing collections.
RefWorks’ drag and drop capability makes it easy and fast to
- upload documents and bibliographic metadata into your library
Save to RefWorks feature allows you to
- capture research from websites with the click of a button.
RefWorks to be Discontinued
Due to budget constraints, access to this database ended December 31, 2020. We recommend that no new accounts be created via FAU Libraries. Users had until January 31, 2021 to access their accounts and export references. Users must download attachments and re-attach them separately to a different citation manager. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
See our guide, RefWorks Transition, for details on transitioning your RefWorks citation information and documents to another citation manager.