Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
Library of Congress Classification
The following classifications related to Children's Literature can be used to locate books and other items in the FAU Libraries Catalog.
PZ - Juvenile Fiction
- PZ 5 - Collections
- PZ 6 - Early to 1860/1870
- PZ 8 - Fairy Tales
- PZ 8.1 - Folklore, Legends, Romance
- PZ 8.2 - Fables
- PZ 8.3 - Stories in Rhyme
- PZ 10.3 - Animal Stories
About this guide
Welcome to the FAU Libraries subject guide for Education. This LibGuide includes information resources including databases, journals, books and more.
Use the tabs at the top to find resources and information to help you research this topic.
The goal of this page is to provide students with prompt access to FAU library resources in this subject. The following can be found on this page:
- Get Articles: this page provides links to databases, or large, online collections of journal articles. Some databases also provide statistics and figures.
- Browse Journals: read scholarly literature published by professionals in the field.
- Find Books: access the FAU Libraries catalog to locate books and other library materials owned by the libraries.
- Web Sites: not all information on the internet is junk! This page links to reputable organizations and agencies that focus on astronomy and astrophysics.
For assistance in using the library or conducting research, contact myself or another librarian!
Need help? Use Ask A Librarian for immediate help with your research and library-related questions!
Sun-Thurs 10 AM - Midnight
Fri-Sat 10 AM - 5 PM
Have A Research Consultation With A Librarian
Make an appointment to meet with a subject librarian for assistance with assignments using library resources online via Zoom or Webex.