Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
Welcome to the LibGuide for Professor Root's Certificate in Marketing class! This guide will help you to find economic, industry, demographic, and consumer information from various sources to help you create a marketing plan.
As a result of library instruction, you will be able to:
- Determine which resources to use to search for industry information relating to competition and trends.
- Use the "Off-Campus Connect" link to remotely access electronic resources.
- Effectively search online databases and other web sources for industry, economic, demographic, and consumer based information.
- Locate the full text of an article using "Find It @FAU."
- Evaluate information for reliability, authority, accuracy, and relevancy.