Learn more about basic library services available at the campus libraries of Florida Atlantic University.
Assistance from the Government Information and Maps Department staff is available in Room LY 109.
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00PM
Additional hours by appointment.
The Special Collections & Archives Department welcomes the use of its collections. In order to utilize the collections, researchers are asked to write, call, or e-mail before they visit. Hours are from 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday, or by appointment. Please visit and use our new online Finding Aids Repository!
Get help from Access Services Department at their Service Desk, located to the right of the stairs in Wimberly Library. The staff there do much more then just check out books. They are the ones who
Access Services Department is open all times that Wimberly Library is open.
If you have looked in the catalog and in the databases and still cannot find the material that you are looking for, or if you know the specific name of the book or article that you are trying to find that you know is not at FAU, you can use Interlibrary loan (ILL).
To check out DVDs, videos, CDs, audiotapes and more, visit the Media Center in room 122.
* iPads available for loan!
* Laptop computers (PCs and Mac) are available for in-library use only.
* FLIP video cameras and scientific calculators can also be borrowed here.
* Anatomic models are available for checkout and use in the library.
* If the Media Center is closed, please visit the Service Desk for assistance.