Learn more about basic library services available at the campus libraries of Florida Atlantic University.
The Special Collections & Archives Department welcomes the use of its collections. In order to utilize the collections, researchers are asked to write, call, or e-mail before they visit. Hours are from 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday, or by appointment. Please visit and use our new online Finding Aids Repository!
To check out DVDs, videos, CDs, audiotapes and more, visit the Media Center in room 122.
* iPads available for loan!
* Laptop computers (PCs and Mac) are available for in-library use only.
* FLIP video cameras and scientific calculators can also be borrowed here.
* Anatomic models are available for checkout and use in the library.
* If the Media Center is closed, please visit the Service Desk for assistance.
Assistance from the Government Information and Maps Department staff is available in Room LY 109.
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00PM
Additional hours by appointment.