Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
• Aged Women
• Aging Parents
• Elder abuse
• Elderly poor
• Intergenerational Relations
• Old age assistance
• Older people
• Social security
About this guide
Welcome to the FAU Libraries subject guide for Aging Resources. This LibGuide includes information resources including databases, journals, books and more. Please contact a Reference Librarian for additional assistance.
Getting Started @ FAU Libraries
The goal of this page is to provide students with prompt access to FAU library resources in this subject. The following will help you get started:
- Use Off Campus Connect (EZproxy) to access electronic databases, journals and books from home or work. If you need help please view the Library's 3-minute tutorial .
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search subject databases to find articles in journals: If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of databases listed on the Journal Articles Tab.
- Check your account status or renew material. You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by FAU Libraries. The ILL office will contact other borrowing libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically and books can be picked up at your preferred Library.
- Get started with our Research Shortcuts.
- Do you need additional help? The Reference Department provides help with using the library by chat, email, and phone! Ask a Librarian!
Associate University Librarian