Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PBSC Library Card
What do you need to do to receive a PBSC library card?
- Visit the Bookstore at room BK-107 on Palm Beach State College-Boca Raton Campus. Phone: 561-862-4361.
- Your PantherCard IS your Palm Beach State College Library Card.
- You must be currently enrolled and present a valid schedule.
What can you do with a PBSC library card?
- Check out books at any Palm Beach State College campus.
- Access Palm Beach State College electronic databases from your home or other remote location.
How do I access PBSC databases?
How do I access PBSC library databases? NEW! Tutorial
Not sure where to start? Visit the PBSC LibGuide for Distance Learners
Top PBSC Databases:
- Academic OneFile
- Academic Search Complete
- Career Transitions
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- Lit Finder
- Literary Reference Center Plus
- Literature Resources from Gale
- Opposing Viewpoints
- Research Companion
For additional assistance, contact: