Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
Courtesy Florida Atlantic University
CEN 4010 PowerPoint Intro
Getting Started @ FAU Libraries
This is the FAU Libraries class guide for Principles of Software Engineering! The goal of this guide is to provide students with prompt access to FAU library resources in this subject. Many important resources are noted below:
- Use Off Campus Connect to access electronic databases, journals and books from home or work. If you need help, please view the Library's 3-minute tutorial.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search subject databases to find articles in journals:
- Check your account status or renew material. You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by FAU Libraries. The ILL office will contact other borrowing libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically and books can be picked up at your preferred Library.
- Get started with our Research Checklist.
- View our short video tutorials for quick tips on using the many resources of FAU Libraries.
- Do you need additional help? The Reference Department provides help with using the library by chat, email, and phone! Ask a Librarian!
- Distance Learners - See our guide specifically for FAU distance learning students for detailed information and links.