Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
The following is a partial list of subject headings for topics in Ocean Technology:
- Marine design and construction
- Engineering, marine and ocean
- Marine technology
- Ocean engineering
- Marine resources
- Marine science
- Aeronautics in oceanography
- Marine engineering
Use these in the library catalog to locate materials on specific topics.
To request articles from another FAU campus library, or other libraries, use Interlibrary Loan. Loan time takes 7-10 days, so don't wait until the last minute!
About this LibGuide
This is the FAU Libraries subject guide for Ocean Technology. The goal of this page is to provide scientists, faculty, and researchers with prompt access to FAU library resources in this subject. The following can be found in this Guide:
- Get Articles: this page provides links to databases, or large, online collections of journal articles. Some databases also provide statistics and figures.
- Browse Journals: read scholarly literature published by professionals in the field.
- Find Books: access the FAU Libraries catalog and the FAU/HBOI catalog to locate books and other library materials owned by the libraries.
- Web Sites: not all information on the internet is junk! This page links to reputable organizations and agencies that focus on ocean technology. For assistance in using the library or conducting research, contact myself or another librarian!
Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution Librarian
Harbor Branch Library, Director
Last updated on Feb 23, 2021 11:17 AM