FAU Guest Printing Services via Web Print
Wimberly Library Printing Instructions for Guests and PBSC Students
Have Questions? Visit https://fau.edu/print
Creating a Guest Account and Adding Money:
1) Go to the FAU Printing Services website (https://fauprint.fau.edu) and select "login to FAU Print Services." (on right)
2) Register as a New User (Bottom)
Note: all Guest usernames begin with "guest-"
3) ***PLEASE Record and memorize your Username and Password as they CANNOT be reset or retrieved if lost***
4) Choose "Add Credit"
5) Add funds to your print Account with your Debit or Credit Card.
6) If a Cash-to-Account machine is available, use cash ($1 or $5 bill) or coin (except pennies) to add funds.
1) Logon at https://fau.edu/print OR https://fauprint.fau.edu using your Guest Username and Password.
2) Then choose "Web Print" from the bottom, left side of the page.
3) Next, select the "Submit a Job" link on the top right side of the page.
4) Follow the prompts for B&W or Color printer.
5) Select "2.Print Options and Account Selection" and indicate the number of copies you want.
6) Select "3. Upload the document that you want to print from your device" and then select, "Upload from Your Computer." Browse your computer to select document to be printed.
7) Select "Upload and Complete."
8) Your document is ready in the queue, so that it can be released at the Print Release Stations when you enter your Guest Name and Password. Choose which jobs to print.
9) Photocopy machines may act as printers, photocopiers and scanners.
10) At Printer: Collect your prints!
11) NOTE: Color print jobs MUST be picked up from a Color Print Release Station.