Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Internet Explorer 11
Will No Longer Be Supported as of November 20, 2020. Read More...
The following is a partial list of subject headings related to case studies that can be used to locate books and other items in the FAU Libraries Catalog.
Business ethics--Case studies
Corporate culture--Case studies
Job satisfaction--Case studies
Welcome to the FAU Libraries subject guide for finding case studies. This guide provides information on how to locate case studies using different resources, such as databases, FAU Catalog (for books or other items), OneSearch, journals, and websites. Here are some helpful search strategies.
- Identify your search terms, such as keywords and company name (if known).
- Develop a search strategy, which will depend on the type of resource, such as a database, FAU catalog (for books or other items) or OneSearch.
- Consider using AND to narrow a keyword search and OR to broaden. (Example: stress OR burnout.)
- Search by subject headings and case studies as subheading with dashes in FAU Catalog "Basic Search." (Example: Business ethics--Case studies)
- Use keywords and quotation marks around more than one word with AND to narrow searches to find case studies in databases ("Advanced Search") and OneSearch. (Example: "information systems" and "case studies")