Welcome to the Class Resource Guide for HIS 4935 Senior Seminar!
This class guide is for HIS 4935, and its purpose is to provide students with prompt access to library information and online resource to assist you in finding library and other reference materials and sources that support your course and research pertaining to history of technology, gender, and U.S. history. The following resources can be found from this guide:
- Books & E-Books: This tab will not only provide a select list of books on the subject matter, but you will be able to access the FAU Library Catalog and perform a search on your own.
- Indexes & Databases: This tab will provide you links to a list of just some of the historical databases, as well as, the means to access the larger list of electronic indexes & databases offered through the FAU Libraries. Remember: To use of campus you must long in first through off-campus connect.
- Finding Resources Beyond FAU: This tab will allow you locate resources and request them through Interlibrary Loan or UBorrow.
- OneSearch: This tab will all you to use the OneSearch feature, which is also found on the library's homepage. This feature allows you the researcher to access and search across all the library's resources at once.
- Citations - Chicago: This tab will provide you links to web resources offering examples for Chicago Manual of Style .
- Research Assistance: This tab will provide you ways to reach out to myself or one of the other Reference Librarians.
Lawrence Mello, M.A., M.L.S.
Librarian Liaison to the FAU History Department.