- Perceivable information and user interface
- Content is easy for user to see and hear.
- Different methods of presenting content.
- Use of Alt Text
- Use of closed captions.
- Operable user interface and navigation
- Easy to navigate site.
- Keyboard functionality.
- Content does not cause seizures
- Site is not "time locked" (user is not restricted in the amount of time it takes user to perform a function)
- Understandable information and user interface
- Readable text.
- Users are helped to avoid and correct mistakes
- Predictable appearance and operation of content.
- Robust content
- Content compatibility with current and future user tools.
- Reliable interpretation of content.
from W3C Working Group, Accessibility Principles