Welcome to the SLS Class Resource Guide created especially for you!
This guide gives you information about the FAU Libraries. It also suggests places to look for books and articles. We hope that you find this information helpful and that you will refer to it often!
Following this session you should know how to:
- Use SearchWiSE to find articles, books and more!
- Understand the difference between electronic journals and databases.
- Use to connect to full-text articles in different databases.
- Use Ask A Librarian to get additional personal help.
- Learn basic search strategies.
- Understand and avoid "plagiarism."
Rachael Neu, Associate University Librarian
Associate University Librarian
Florida Atlantic University
S. E. Wimberly Library, LY175B
777 Glades Rd.
Boca Raton, FL. 33431