Importance of Research in Engineering
About this LibGuide
This is the LibGuide for EML 4521 - Engineering Design. The goal of this page is to provide students with prompt access to FAU library resources. The following tabs have links and information about various resources:
- Get Articles: this page provides links to databases, or large, online collections of journal articles. Some databases also provide statistics and figures.
- Find Books: access the FAU Libraries catalog to locate books and other library materials owned by the libraries.
- Browse Journals: read scholarly literature published by professionals in the field.
- Websites: not all information on the internet is junk! This page links to reputable organizations and agencies in engineering.
- Library Help & Writing Assistance: the links on this page include tutorials on the research process, science information sources, and writing.
- Guide to Science Information Sources: an explanation of the various types of publications in science, and how to use the literature to learn more about a topic.
For assistance in using the library or conducting research, contact a librarian!
777 Glades Road, LY-157
Boca Raton, FL 33431