Welcome to the Distance Learning LibGuide.
Florida Atlantic University offers an expanding collection of undergraduate and graduate courses to distance learners. The Florida Atlantic Libraries strive to provide a level of support for distance learning students and faculty that is equivalent to that provided on FAU campuses. Resources and services include:
- Access from your home to electronic library resources, including full text of many articles and e-books
- Delivery to your home or class location of books and articles owned by FAU Libraries
- Delivery to your home or class location copies of articles from journals not available at FAU
- On-site borrowing and assistance at other Florida public universities and community colleges
- Information and reference assistance--via email, telephone, or fax
- Access to online library tutorials
Eligibility: Any currently enrolled student taking courses or faculty teaching courses via interactive television, videotape, email, or the Internet who do not have access to an FAU campus are eligible for distance learning services. Home delivery of library materials is available to those students who are only enrolled in Distance Learning classes.
View the full FAU Libraries Distance Learner Services and Policies
Are you on Facebook? Fan us! Just search for "Florida Atlantic University Libraries" when you log in.
Rachael A. Neu, Associate University Librarian
FAU Library Liaison to PBSC South
Florida Atlantic University
S. E. Wimberly Library, LY175B
777 Glades Rd.
Boca Raton, FL. 33431