Welcome to the SLS Class Resource Guide created especially for you!
This guide gives you information about the FAU Libraries. It also suggests places to look for books and articles. We hope that you find this information helpful and that you will refer to it often!
Following this session you should know how to:
- differentiate scholarly resources from popular works.
- develop a research statement and formulate questions based on information needs.
- develop a search strategy appropriate to the investigative method.
- critically evaluate information for reliability, authority, accuracy, and relevancy.
- understand what "plagiarism" is and its importance in the academic setting.
- identify the appropriate citation style to cite sources.
Rachael Neu, Associate University Librarian
Associate University Librarian
Florida Atlantic University
S. E. Wimberly Library, LY175B
777 Glades Rd.
Boca Raton, FL. 33431