Welcome to the class guide for CGN 3910, Undergraduate Research in Civil Engineering 1. The following will help you get started:
- Use Off Campus Connect (EZproxy) to access electronic databases, journals and books from home or work. If you need help please view the Library's 3 minute tutorial .
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search subject databases to find articles in journals: If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of databases listed on the Journal Articles Tab.
- Check your account status or renew material. You can renew your books and check your library account online. You can also sign up for library account Text Alerts.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by FAU Libraries. The ILL office will contact other borrowing libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically and books can be picked up at your preferred campus Library.
- Use UBorrow to request books directly from other libraries within the Florida State University System.
- Do you need additional help? The Reference Department provides help with using the library by chat, email, and phone! Ask a Librarian or use our Do-It-Yourself (DIY) LibGuide for research help and more.