- Check the PC to be sure the on/off button is lit.
- On the desktop touch pad, press the Home icon.
- Touch screen and wait for the camera view to appear on the main screen.
- Select the Recording format of your choice and adjust TILT and Zoom settings (video).
- Follow the onscreen prompts to record.
- Wait for ELAPSED RECORD TIME to appear on the desktop touch pad, then begin your presentation.
- During your presentation you may PAUSE, then resume, or STOP when finished.
- After pressing STOP a RECORDING COMPLETE message will instruct you to go to POST PRODUCTION.
- Press OK.
Front Desk for Questions or call 561-799-8530