Skip to main content
A Few Weeding Resources
- Butkovich, N. J. (2010). How much space does a library need? Justifying collections space in an electronic age. Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, 62. Retrieved from http://www.istl.org/10-summer/refereed1.html.
- Cottrell, T. L. (2013). Weeding worries, part 2: journals. The Bottom Line: Managing Library Finances, 26(4), 135-139. Retrieved from http://www.emeraldinsight.com/0888-045x.htm.
- Hardenbrook, Joe. (2014, March 12). Why We Weed: Book Deselection in Academic Libraries. Retrieved March 15, 2016, from https://mrlibrarydude.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/why-we-weed-book-deselection-in-academic-libraries/
- Johnson, A. M. (2015). Dismantling the reference collection. The Reference Librarian, 56(3), 161-793. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02763877.2014.994192.
- Matlak, J. (2010). Weeding older social sciences journals. Behavioral & Social Sciences Librarian, 29(3), 169-183. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01639269.2010.498762.