1. Identify the title of the magazine (Example: Crain's Detroit Business) and date from the reference to the article that you need.
2. Go to the FAU Libraries home page by typing in www.fau.edu/library
3. Under “Quick Links” click on “Electronic Journals,” which is an alphabetical list of journals that we have online, and type in the name of the journal (Example: Crain's Detroit Business).
4. Locate a database (Example: ABI/INFORM Complete) where your journal and year can be found, and click on the database name.
5. In the database, click on the year of the journal that you need, and locate by date and page numbers (or title) your article.
Examples: Cromie, Jenny (2012). Finding bright spots. Crain's Detroit Business, 28 (15), 21.