1. Identify the title of the journal (Example: Strategic Finance) and date from the reference to the article that you need.
2. Go to the FAU Libraries home page by typing in www.fau.edu/library
3. Under “Quick Links” click on “Electronic Journals,” which is a list of journals that we have online, and type in the name of the journal (Example: Harvard Business Review).
4. Locate a database (Example: Business Source Premier) where your journal and year can be found and click on the database name.
5. In the database, click on the year of the journal that you need, and locate by date and page numbers (or title) your article.
Examples: Beckett, Brian J. (2010). Mentorship Is Key to Career Success. Strategic Finance, 92(4), 21-22.
Ward, Scott, Light, Larry, & Goldstein, Jonathan (1999). What High-Tech Managers Need to Know about
Brands. Harvard Business Review, 77(4), 85-95.